Thursday 22 August 2013

lipstik

My hoarding nature sometimes makes me do crazy things. Like collecting vintage cameras that don't work or anything moustache related even though I despise real moustaches on men. A collection of amazing £1 lipsticks isn't that crazy though, right? It's just one of those cheap-treat-joys that won't kill your account and you still enjoy it. Well, I do. Did you know that MUA has got 16 different colours in their lipstick line? No? Then keep on reading, because there are some shades you might want to add into your collection!


You know the thing that 'real' collectors sometimes do - they take out the whole collection (of coins or stamps) and just look at them? That's how I felt when I was taking pictures for this post, haha! I actually don't think these lipsticks look like they cost such a wee amount of money when they are all nicely lined up with all the shine and sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment